Installation of Casement Windows
Energy-efficient Harvey® casement windows are a great solution in many Connecticut homes. They replace windows in hard to reach places, add more natural light in your home and provide unobstructed views.
Casement windows are easy to use.
They operate by a crank which makes them easy to open. For example, a window over a sink that is hard reach can be easily opened to lift up or down.
Casement windows provide more natural light in your home.
They can be installed in places where traditional double hung windows would not be appropriate, such as above cabinets, on stairs or anywhere else where you wish to have more light.
Casement windows provide an unobstructed view.
Popular in many Connecticut homes with a fabulous view of the water or mountains, casement sashes enable windows to open widely.
There are a number of sizes and varieties of casement windows, including windows that crank inwards or outwards. Harvey solid vinyl casement windows features include:
- A fusion-welded frame and sash
- An easy-to-operate crank handle
- Single latch, multi-point locking systems that secure windows at the top, middle and bottom of the casement sash.
- Optional compact folding handles are available.
- 7/8″ Insulating glass with PPG Intercept® warm edge spacer system
- qualification by Energy Star® with optional Low-E/Argon glazing